Us2.ai automates the fight against heart disease, using Artificial Intelligence. Our product needs to handle large volumes of echocardiograms at scale, and quickly provide comprehensive patient reports to customers. We’re looking for software engineers to work on improving our software, by making it compatible with ARM devices. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push our technology forwards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- Proficient in C++, Swift and working in Apple ecosystem
- Experience with server technology
- Experience working with model serving frameworks and ideally application on apple silicon
- Master’s degree, PhD, further education or experience in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Ability to write in English fluently.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with DICOM in C++
- Experience with cross compilation and making code compatible with multiple platforms and architectures
- Develop Us2.ai edge processing pipeline
- Convert existing python modules to apple silicon compatible code
- Create framework for executing models
- Optimization of code to run on mobile devices with limited RAM