Your responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle with the ultimate goal to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
If you’re a seasoned full-stack developer, we’d like to meet you. Successful candidates for this position will interface with a dynamic, global team of engineers, data scientists, and clinician-scientists to create programs and algorithms that will revolutionize the field of cardiovascular diagnosis and disease prediction.
- Work in an agile team
- Work on infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Check code from other developers
- Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Integrate with clinical systems
- Web technologies like HTML/CSS/JS along with experience in one or more frameworks such as Angular/React/Vue/Ionic
- Database technologies in particular NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Web servers, in particular implementing RESTful services through frameworks like Flask/Django for Python – other languages/frameworks is also a plus
- Cloud experience in particular with AWS and infrastructure as code – in particular terraform
- Server management with both Windows/Linux solutions
- Clinical systems/protocol such as PACS, DICOM, HL7, EHR and more!
- Work remotely
- Work with a great team of developers and cardiologists
- Possibility of fast personal growth