Us2.ai automates the fight against heart disease, using Artificial Intelligence. Our product needs to handle large volumes of echocardiograms at scale, and quickly provide comprehensive patient reports to customers. We’re looking for software engineers to work on improving our software, adding new features and integrating it with external customer systems. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push our technology forwards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- Experience in web technologies like HTML/CSS/JS along with experience in one or more frameworks such as Angular/React/Vue/Ionic
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with implementing RESTful services
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Master’s degree, PhD, further education or experience in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with cloud development (AWS, Azure, Watson, etc.)
- Experience with Terraform
- Ability to write in English fluently.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with clinical systems/protocol such as PACS, DICOM, HL7, EHR and more!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.